Use our designs - Paper
Find out how to order
- Choose your gift card template above.
- Fill out the back of card details with your store information.
- Choose standard or rush production time (please note: production time does not start until you have approved your proof)
- A proof will be emailed directly from CARDSource within 3 business days for your order. Please note that proofs may be delayed if additional artwork is required.
- Once you approve your proof by email, your cards will go into production.
Sourced from Monadnock Paper Mills based out of New Hampshire, this sustainably-minded company produces a premium paper alternative to plastic and PVC gift cards.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Turbine powered, Earth-friendly manufacturing of materials
- Renewably sourced paper cards through responsible forestation
- Comparable thickness of a credit card, delivering a similar quality to our plastic gift cards
Please Note: Paper Gift Cards can be torn in half and are water-soluble. If you require a more durable gift card, please see our Plastic Gift Cards.
Gift cards printed can have up to a 1/8" margin of error regarding how images are centred due to the card cutting process. This is an industry-standard, which can occasionally result in up to a 3mm off-centre image in any direction for the artwork, and would not be eligible for replacement.
Due to the nature of physical gift cards, we are unable to offer any returns/refunds on gift card orders once they have been printed. If a card order has moved to the proofing stage but not printed, a £15 charge will apply, which will be taken from the refund provided. For more information please visit our Physical Gift Card FAQ.